Self Portrait in coloured pencil

Friday 15 May 2015

Arabian Mare



Arabian Mare in pen and ink with coloured pencil 
Here is the mother of the Arabian foal. I think it was shortly before she gave birth. 
It is drawn in pen and ink as before, with coloured pencil enhancement. The size is 4x6 inches. 
I am pleased with this one. I learned a lot while drawing the foal and I was able to avoid the mistakes I had made. 
There is something so beautiful about Arabian horses. I have another drawing to do of the mare with her foal which is so cute. 
I am looking forward to drawing it but currently I am excited about another horse I am going to draw who has such an expression as she looks at her human. I want to show it to the world and that is the true meaning of my art: to show the wonderful value of love and trust, to the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You will need to Preview before it will Publish